Student athlete sign up details
To be eligible for the Showcase, you must:
- Be a graduating high school senior
- Have NOT accepted a scholarship offer from a Division I football program
- Have already taken the SAT or ACT exam
- Fill out and bring the CA Showcase waiver with you on the morning of the event
And you must meet one of the three following requirements:
- Have a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Have an SAT score of 860 (Math and Critical Reading only) or higher
- Have an ACT of 16 or higher
Please have your report card and SAT or ACT score ready before you sign up.
Key reminders for all participants and parents:
- No parent participation will be allowed at the Showcase
- No kicking drills will be run during the event
- Students must provide their own transportation to and from the Orange County Great Park in Irvine, California (Sand Canyon & 5 Fwy.).
- Students are responsible to bring two pairs of shoes (football shoes and running shoes)
- Water will be provided. Please bring your own snacks or lunch.
- Registration will close Wednesday, 2/21/18 at 12:00PM.